We are RAMCON Roofing, a leading full-service commercial roofing contractor headquartered in Tampa, FL. As our team continues to grow, we are seeking qualified and professional Customer Service Representatives (CSR) for immediate open positions in our Service Department.
Our CSRs are our Service Department's front line when it comes to customer relationships. That is why our department strives to provide outstanding customer service to our customers. The CSR is responsible for providing prompt, professional, accurate, and courteous service to all inquiries from customers. This position works directly with the Service Account Manager, field technicians, and the Service Department Manager to ensure that all company needs are addressed accurately and expeditiously.
Come join a winning team with opportunities for advancement.
- Very competitive compensation
- Profit-sharing incentive plan
- Health insurance (medical, dental, long/short term disability)
- Paid time off/paid holidays
- 401(k) with employer match
- No construction experience required
- Opportunities for growth & advancement
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Receive all initial service contacts for service requests.
- Serve as a communication link between the field operations, management, and the customer.
- Provide administrative assistance to your Service Account Manager to ensure proposals are generated, coordinated, documented, and invoiced properly.
- Ensure that receivables are collected in a consistent, efficient, and timely manager.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships between your Service Team and your accounts, creating new customers through outstanding service.
- Speak with customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner.
- Experience in customer service (strongly preferred)
- Consider yourself dependable and self-motivated.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience.
- Maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
- Must be familiar with computer operations (including Microsoft Office).
- Familiar with general record keeping, accounting, and personnel management systems.
- Knowledge of Timberline/Dataforma is a plus.
- Be able to deal effectively and professionally with people.
- Be willing and able to reach out to new and prospective customers.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills and an excellent ability to listen and respond.
- Must be courteous with strong customer service orientation
Does this sound like a match for you?
Submit Your Application Today!
Ways to Apply:
- Online at www.ramconcareers.com
- Via email at email@example.com
- Fax your Cover Sheet & Resume to (813) 663-9665
If you want to join a
winning team with opportunities to excel, we encourage you to apply. We will
respond to those that meet our requirements. As a condition of employment; any
applicant offered a position with RAMCON is required to complete and pass a
pre-employment mandatory drug test. RAMCON is an EOE/DFWP employer.