RAMCON, LLC, a commercial roofing construction subcontractor with 175 full-time employees is seeking a full-time, HR Generalist/Manager to assist in the development and management of our growing labor force. This position, open immediately, is an excellent opportunity for the select candidate to develop and grow in their career, supervising a small staff, managing all facets of HR responsibilities from a “ground up” perspective, in a fluid and fast-paced environment.
RAMCON offers a competitive salary (based upon experience/capabilities), PTO, Medical/Dental, Long/Short Term Disability, 401(k) with a generous match, and a detailed and aggressive profit sharing/incentive program.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Manages the initial hiring process, ensuring that all applicants are verified and eligible for employment, including the properly completed employment application, I-9 documentation, “E-Verify” approval for employment, and initial drug screening as applicable.
- Supervises the payroll staff, ensuring non-exempt payroll is properly calculated, job-costed, and completed.
- Serves as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering policies and helping resolve work-related problems, performing difficult staffing duties, including company policy implementation, refereeing employee disputes, disciplinary action, and terminations.
- Assists Management in the development of, and administers, employee benefits programs (401(k), Health/Dental/Disability, COBRA, etc.), including enrollment.
- Recommend, help create, and implement policies and procedures.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local legal requirements (FMLA, ERISA, FLSA, EEO-1, etc.) by studying existing and new legislation; developing policies and enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Ensures corporate personnel records are properly segregated and stored.
- Performs routine internal and external audits to ensure compliance with requirements.
- Works closely with Safety Manager to ensure on-site Workers Compensation claims are returned to work as soon as possible.
- Establishes strong positive working relationships both with co-workers, management and with the company's partners in business.
Qualifications, Skills, and Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related field or equivalent work experience (preferably in a construction subcontracting environment).
- 5-years of experience with human resources management responsibilities (preferably in a construction subcontracting environment).
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills are required. Bilingual ability is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Timberline/Sage software experience is a plus.
- PHR certification is a plus.
- Customer service and results-oriented, with an ability to prioritize work, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
Interested? Apply Now!
To learn more about our company, please visit www.ramconllc.com.
RAMCON is an equal opportunity employer.